Ever felt like slipping into the shadows while kicking up a storm in Fortnite? Going anonymous might just be the trick you need. This nifty feature hides your username from other players in the game, making you a digital ghost of sorts. Below, we delve into how to turn this feature on and off whenever you fancy.
How to Turn On Anonymous Mode in Fortnite
Turning on anonymous mode in Fortnite is a piece of cake. Here’s how you do it:
- Launch Fortnite on your device.
- Once in the game, head to the settings menu (it’s the gear icon).
- In the settings menu, find and click on the ‘Account and Privacy’ tab.
- Look for ‘Anonymous Mode’ and toggle it on.
And just like that, you’re anonymous! Other players will no longer see your username, giving you that stealthy edge.
How to Turn Off Anonymous Mode in Fortnite
If you decide that being incognito isn’t your style anymore, turning off anonymous mode is just as easy. Here’s how:
- Head back to the settings menu (gear icon) in Fortnite.
- Click on the ‘Account and Privacy’ tab.
- Find ‘Anonymous Mode’ and toggle it off.
With anonymous mode off, you’re back in the limelight with your username displayed for all to see.