SCRAP MECHANIC – Patch notes 0.4.3 is here, the game is on top 10 selling games on steam store, so we decide to follow this game and share with you all news!
Release date: May 14, 2020
We are back with more improvements! This time we went after fixes that were reported to us the most over the weekend. Next up we will look into how to get multiplayer to run even better as well as making raids run smoother.
The latest fixes here!
SCRAP MECHANIC – Patch notes 0.4.3
- Fixed a crash that could occur on startup and randomly while playing
- Fixed a bug that could cause the hideout and other points of interests to not be set up correctly
- Broken hideouts and packing stations are repaired
- Can’t sleep in warehouses
- Removing the bed removes the respawn point
- Other bed respawn fixes
- Stones can be broken down with explosives
- Mounted spud gun now deals damage to farm bots
- Carrying stuff uses stamina
- Lifting stuff with the lift uses stamina (only new games are affected)
- Fixed a crash what could occur when loading a creative world where the mods were updated
For everyone who is excited about new future content. The team is already hard at work on new stuff!