If you are looking for Words More Level 11 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 11 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Eight armed sea creature : OCTOPUS
- Cereal serving dish : BOWL
- Control a car : DRIVE
- Night sky feature : MOON
- Correct but it isn’t left : RIGHT
- Sniffing body part : NOSE
- No charge : FREE
- Drop it to fix a ship in place : ANCHOR
- It’s not my ___ of tea : CUP
- Never-been-worn : NEW
- A UK language : ENGLISH
- Birthday cake lights : CANDLES
- Sauce made from tomatoes : KETCHUP
- What A stands for in poker : ACE
- Opposite of “none” : ALL
- What is South America’s largest country? : BRAZIL
- Easier said than ____ : DONE
- Adult female horse : MARE
- Clicked computer accessory : MOUSE
- Top of a house : ROOF
- Keep out of the way of : AVOID
- That’s one small ____ for a man… : STEP
- Components of the alphabet : LETTERS
- Bird with a cooing voice : PIGEON
- Tree-tapping bird : WOODPECKER
- Talking bird : PARROT
- Bird of peace : DOVE
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 12.
See you next level.