If you are looking for Words More Level 114 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 114 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Trick performers with wands : MAGICIANS
- I won’t ___ you down : LET
- Cook eggs : CODDLE
- ___-term exam : MID
- Wood block for holding an object steady : CHOCK
- Supreme Norse god : ODIN
- Feature of a baby face : DIMPLE
- Rooster’s neck feather : HACKLE
- Ticket souvenir : STUB
- Tedious work : GRIND
- Bother a great deal : IRK
- Thrill-seeker’s cord : BUNGEE
- Two tablets, e.g. : DOSE
- All of us : EVERYONE
- Sidewalk material : CEMENT
- Let’s ____ a Deal : MAKE
- Great minds think _____ : ALIKE
- Was the front-runner : LED
- Sunday driver that may follow a course : GOLFER
- Manage (for oneself) : FEND
- Best Song ____: One Direction hit : EVER
- Jog the memory of : REMIND
- Letters before an alias : AKA
- Hurray! or “Olé!” : CHEER
- European ___ (snake) : ASP
- Project that led to the first moonwalk : APOLLO
- Sleep til spring : HIBERNATE
- Pet Store: Doctor’s order : MEDICINE
- Pet Store: Taking as one’s own : ADOPTION
- Pet Store: Bird enclosure : CAGE
- Pet Store: Dog shelter : KENNEL
- Pet Store: Restraint for Rover : LEASH
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 115.
See you next level.