If you are looking for Words More Level 116 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 116 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Old phone part : DIAL
- Be short of : LACK
- Smiling and giggly : HAPPY
- You’ll ___ for this! : PAY
- Unexpected, astonishing : SURPRISING
- Aromatic purple flower : LAVENDER
- Quite a few : SEVERAL
- Negotiator’s proposal : OFFER
- Part of tree : LEAF
- Heart rate : PULSE
- Loud cry and call : SHOUT
- Plant’s anchor to the ground : ROOT
- Check out of a hotel : LEAVE
- To run a machine : OPERATE
- Very light rain : SPRINKLE
- Sailor in the navy : BLUEJACKET
- Killing ___ (Sandra Oh show) : EVE
- _____, set, go : READY
- Piece of cake! : EASY
- Kind of table on a plane : TRAY
- Has Wax On It: Mac maker : APPLE
- Has Wax On It: Birthday cake topper : CANDLE
- Has Wax On It: Place to pace : FLOOR
- Has Wax On It: Envelope closure : SEAL
- Has Wax On It: Garage occupant : CAR
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 117.
See you next level.