If you are looking for Words More Level 124 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 124 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Shines faintly : GLIMMERS
- Cloths over the eyes : BLINDFOLDS
- Coal and natural gas : RESOURCES
- Times for crop gathering : HARVESTS
- Direct attention : REFER
- The same : EQUAL
- Copier option : FAX
- Bit of inspiration : SPARK
- Ready to proceed : SET
- Not clearly expressed : VAGUE
- Job possibility : OPENING
- Servant for people : CIVIL
- Soaking spot : TUB
- Breadmaker’s raw material : DOUGH
- Question of motive : WHY
- Symbol of Canada : MAPLE
- Hard to carry : HEAVY
- All there is, all of space : UNIVERSE
- Mouth make-up items : LIPSTICKS
- Domestic machines : APPLIANCES
- Sharing of another’s sorrow : SYMPATHY
- This treetop nibbler has a tail : GIRAFFE
- This computer option has a tail : MOUSE
- This black leopard has a tail : PANTHER
- This ham’s source has a tail : PIG
- This young hound has a tail : PUPPY
- This furry purrer has a tail : CAT
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 125.
See you next level.