If you are looking for Words More Level 127 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 127 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Raised stages : PLATFORMS
- Mathematical operation : DIVISION
- Provide funding : FINANCE
- Hunted by hunter : PREY
- Small bodies of water : LAKES
- Provide an autograph : SIGN
- Adhesive; spread : PASTE
- Spoon or knife, eg : UTENSIL
- Largest possible amount : MAXIMUM
- Line with no straight parts : CURVE
- Hitcher’s request : RIDE
- Courtroom decision maker : JUDGE
- ____ in the road: Decision point for travelers : FORK
- The boss of a ship : CAPTAIN
- Listeners or viewers : AUDIENCE
- Deliverer of news, go-between : MESSENGER
- The Bondi Beach’s Life Savers Club is the oldest _________ club (1907) : LIFEGUARD
- The name “Bondi” is the Aboriginal word that means “water breaking over _____” : ROCKS
- Sport that would enjoy up to 13ft(4m) wave Bondi Beach has to provide : SURFING
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 128.
See you next level.