If you are looking for Words More Level 13 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 13 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- It’s always darkest before the ____ means things always seem to get worse before they get better : DAWN
- Flip it to make a 50/50 decision : COIN
- Extending before exercise : STRETCHING
- Sit on it : CHAIR
- Curling ____ (hairstyling implement) : IRON
- L, on a shirt tag : LARGE
- To indicate direction with a finger : POINT
- Imitating a teakettle with your mouth : WHISTLING
- They are the muse for vampires : BATS
- How ___ are you now? (line that may follow the birthday song) : OLD
- Salad-dressing liquid : VINEGAR
- ___and flow : EBB
- Eve’s partner in the Garden of Eden : ADAM
- Bushy-tailed-nuts-hoarding rodents : SQUIRRELS
- Projectile from a bow : ARROW
- A _____ is only as strong as its weakest link : CHAIN
- Make a change to an article : EDIT
- Which planet is called the “evening star”? : VENUS
- Acknowledges a happy event with a social gathering : CELEBRATES
- Center joint of the leg : KNEE
- The devil finds work for ____ hands : IDLE
- Scale reading on your shoulder : WEIGHT
- Dorito on your shoulder : CHIP
- Basketful of laundry on your shoulder : LOAD
- Oppressive duty on your shoulder : BURDEN
- Brain’s location on your shoulder : HEAD
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 14.
See you next level.