If you are looking for Words More Level 132 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 132 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Way across the river : BRIDGE
- Compass bearing : SOUTHEAST
- Horse houses : STABLES
- Element in brass : ZINC
- Pisa country : ITALY
- Purchase of goods : SHOPPING
- Pine or poplar : TREE
- Give it a go : TRY
- Fire starter : SPARK
- _____ queen (extremely emotional sort) : DRAMA
- Joint for a bracelet : ANKLE
- You can say that _____! : AGAIN
- ___ or miss : HIT
- A ____ in the bucket : DROP
- Represent or mean : STANDFOR
- Radium activity : DECAY
- Group of actors : CAST
- Years in a century : HUNDRED
- Popular vacation locales : SEASHORES
- Close at hand : NEARBY
- Scale Can Be Seen Here: Meat trader : BUTCHER
- Scale Can Be Seen Here: Bagel seller : DELI
- Scale Can Be Seen Here: Keep-fit room : GYM
- Scale Can Be Seen Here: Cooking zone : KITCHEN
- Scale Can Be Seen Here: Food store : GROCERY
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 133.
See you next level.