If you are looking for Words More Level 135 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 135 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Aim to be impartial; not subjective : OBJECTIVE
- Clear but not subtle : OBVIOUS
- The “P” in “ASAP” : POSSIBLE
- A light impact : BUMP
- No clouds : CLEAR
- It comes in small bags : TEA
- Bid as a price : OFFER
- Researchers’ publications : REPORTS
- Limber up : STRETCH
- A violation of the law : CRIME
- You’re it! game : TAG
- Answer that is incorrect : ERROR
- I’ve got ____ in my pants! : ANTS
- Post-breakup relationships : REBOUNDS
- Cher’s biggest hit : BELIEVE
- All of you; all people : EVERYBODY
- Name for a male kangaroo : BOOMER
- Kangaroos are primary this, which we thought was unique to primates : LEFTHANDED
- Name for a group of kangaroos : MOB
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 136.
See you next level.