If you are looking for Words More Level 136 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 136 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Like five-star hotels : FANCY
- Chef’s measure that is 1/768 gallon : TEASPOON
- In a attentive manner; “listen _________, students” : CAREFULLY
- ____ drink (soda) : SOFT
- Star representative : AGENT
- ___ again! : NOT
- Some _____ time: “Not now” : OTHER
- Need anything ____? : ELSE
- Massachusetts’ Buzzards ___ : BAY
- At last, finally : EVENTUALLY
- Cook quickly : ZAP
- T in WTO : TRADE
- Warm cap extensions : EARLAPS
- Absolutely no ______: impossible : CHANCE
- Gives a shot of : INJECTS
- Travel by bike : CYCLE
- X-___ vision : RAY
- Wrongdoing, improper behavior in official way : MISCONDUCT
- Have a good time: have ___ : FUN
- Leave unsaid : OMIT
- Colorado resort : ASPEN
- Recycling ___: a container for waste : BIN
- Judge’s place : BENCH
- Cat’s scratcher : CLAW
- Foodstuffs, household shopping : GROCERIES
- Waiting for a baby to be born : PREGNANT
- _____ your meal=”Bon appetit” : ENJOY
- Sound our body makes that smells : FART
- Sound our body makes when sick : COUGH
- Sound our body makes when allergic : SNEEZE
- Sound our body makes when full : BURP
- Sound our body makes during a diaphragm spasm : HICCUP
- Sound our body makes when hungry : RUMBLE
- Sound our body makes at night : SNORE
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 137.
See you next level.