If you are looking for Words More Level 145 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 145 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Taken by mouth : ORAL
- ____ puppet, sesame street e.g. : SOCK
- Let me know if you’re coming : RSVP
- Additional indication; math sign : PLUS
- Try a bit of food : TASTE
- Gold or platinum : METAL
- Completes a respiration : EXHALES
- Drew attention; enticed : ATTRACTED
- Former Russian ruler, Peter the Great, e.g. : TSAR
- Pharmacy tablet : PILL
- Billboard listings : SONGS
- Liver or lung, e.g. : ORGAN
- Gobble down : WOLF
- Paperwork accumulation : PILE
- Vehicle to the moon : SPACESHIP
- Take possession of : ACQUIRE
- Stiff and inflexible : RIGID
- Swiss flag feature : CROSS
- Not just bite and swallow : CHEW
- Valentine’s feeling : LOVE
- Earring material : PEARL
- Accurate in all details : EXACT
- Frozen Thing: Portfolio listings : ASSETS
- Frozen Thing: Hard rain : SLEET
- Frozen Thing: Lickable treat : POPSICLE
- Frozen Thing: Titanic disaster : GLACIER
- Frozen Thing: Chilling cube : ICE
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 146.
See you next level.