If you are looking for Words More Level 15 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 15 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- To make a noise by using your middle finger and thumb : SNAP
- Untrustworthy offer : SCAM
- Hi honey, I’m ____ : HOME
- School year division : TERM
- Loud cry of a lion : ROAR
- Actress Hathaway of “Les Miserables” : ANNE
- Changed faith : CONVERTED
- To hang in the air : HOVER
- Have on (clothes) : WEAR
- Hunting bird : HAWK
- Tear with the teeth : BITE
- Like a tire that needs help : FLAT
- Humorist’s specialty : WIT
- Two-___; toilet paper thickness : PLY
- Slanting lines : DIAGONALS
- Unit of weight used in trucking : TON
- Pull the ___ out from under (suddenly remove support for) : RUG
- Breakfast food item that can be flipped : PANCAKE
- Large square green place that’s in view of some of the most expensive apartments in America : CENTRALPARK
- Most densely populated borough of New York : MANHATTAN
- Most famous street : WALL
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 16.
See you next level.