If you are looking for Words More Level 151 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 151 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- It’s made-up! : IMAGINARY
- Acting as a copycat : IMITATE
- Groups of stars or galaxies : CLUSTERS
- Cease business : FOLD
- Small container for carrying a drink when away from home : FLASK
- Take your ____ : PICK
- Yes! We’re ____! (storefront sign) : OPEN
- Refuses to buy in protest : BOYCOTTS
- Patent pursuer : INVENTOR
- Not all and not none : SOME
- Year with one additional day : LEAP
- ______ minister (British leader) : PRIME
- Like a soft mango : RIPE
- Grotesque building carving : GARGOYLE
- Feeling fretful : ANXIOUS
- Loss coverage; vehicle’s financial protection in case of a crash : INSURANCE
- Sydney Opera House went over budget by over 90… : MILLION
- Sydney Opera House was paid for by State _______ : LOTTERY
- Sydney Opera House’s grand _____ is the largest in the world with 10,154 pipes : ORGAN
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 152.
See you next level.