If you are looking for Words More Level 154 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 154 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- A pieces of meat, fish or vegetable roasted on a skewer : KABOB
- In _____; totally astounded : SHOCK
- It doesn’t matter : WHATEVER
- Tidily arranged : KEMPT
- Special-purpose, as a committee : ADHOC
- Exceed in importance : OUTWEIGH
- _____ organs (heart, lungs, etc.) : VITAL
- Repairs fabric : MENDS
- A vulnerable point around the foot in Greek mythology : ACHILLESHEEL
- Stage scenery : BACKDROP
- Singing group often in church : CHOIR
- _____ to disagree : AGREE
- Documents of qualification : CERTIFICATES
- Apply high heat to : SCORCH
- Back-pocket booze holder : FLASK
- Pet’s human : OWNER
- Worth a lot of money : PRECIOUS
- Lean, incline : SLANT
- _____ on one’s belt : NOTCH
- Nocturnal Animal: Sonar operator? : BAT
- Nocturnal Animal: It’s spikey : HEDGEHOG
- Nocturnal Animal: Insect that likes lamps : MOTH
- Nocturnal Animal: An insect or a sport : CRICKET
- Nocturnal Animal: “Bandit” : RACCOON
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 155.
See you next level.