If you are looking for Words More Level 159 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 159 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- What you pay to listen : ATTENTION
- Blow up violently : EXPLODE
- Inexplicit : IMPLICIT
- Cord of a pulley system : ROPE
- An organ of the body : LIVER
- Display sadness to the max : WEEP
- Light red color : PINK
- Glowing or shining : RADIANT
- Having a chat : TALKING
- Give grades to : RATE
- Dot on a subway map : STOP
- To be frank, not keen : BLUNT
- Located at the back : HIND
- Relish decorating : DRESSING
- Time for fun : LEISURE
- Day just gone : YESTERDAY
- Rising sea… and pollution are two major threats to the Great Barrier Reef : TEMPERATURES
- Popular activity at the Great Barrier Reef – an average depth of 115 feet (35 meters) : DIVING
- Great Barrier Reef is home to the one _____ of the world’s coral : THIRD
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 160.
See you next level.