If you are looking for Words More Level 16 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 16 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- This type of wine can only be called Champagne if it comes from the France region of Champagne : SPARKLING
- Salary for kids from parents : ALLOWANCE
- Spend time with a book : READ
- Do exactly the same as someone else : COPY
- Ceiling ___ (it spins to cool you off) : FAN
- ___ apple ruins the bunch : BAD
- Knowledge or experience, e.g.; a thing of value : ASSET
- Ready when you ___! : ARE
- Despite its name, this crawler does not have 100 legs : CENTIPEDE
- Kiss under this Christmas decoration : MISTLETOE
- Air-freshener for armpits : DEODORANT
- Animal’s warm coat : FUR
- A fruit for a spirit : PEACH
- Formal address for a modern knight : SIR
- Long Island Iced ___ (cocktail) : TEA
- Toy that goes up and down on a string : YOYO
- Boredom sign : YAWN
- Story on tape : AUDIOBOOK
- Portable energy sources; AAA and AA : BATTERIES
- Word of Courtesy: “Can you help me…” : PLEASE
- Word of Courtesy: “…, I didn’t hear that” : PARDON
- Word of Courtesy: “…, I didn’t mean to do this” : SORRY
- Word of Courtesy: “… for the help” : THANKS
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 17.
See you next level.