If you are looking for Words More Level 172 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 172 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Handle in a fighter jet : EJECT
- River floaters : RAFTS
- Secret stash : CACHE
- Modify, as the Constitution : AMEND
- Related to birds : AVIAN
- The Divine Comedy poet : DANTE
- Spring’s opposite, in tides : NEAP
- Pubescent skin woe : ACNE
- Plan B; the other choice : ALTERNATIVE
- Popular highball; G and T : GINANDTONIC
- Sister channel of HBO and Cinemax : TNT
- Often spoke with “pro” : CON
- National economic indicator: abbr. : GDP
- First ___ kit : AID
- Podcast interruptions : ADS
- Old horse : NAG
- Enjoyed the buffet : ATE
- Makes someone upset : DISCOMFORTS
- Bring to mind : EVOKE
- Fake device that used as distraction : DECOY
- Await judgment : PEND
- Like show horses’ hooves : SHOD
- Fragrant wood in some closets : CEDAR
- Spot for a friendly kiss : CHEEK
- Tom’s cartoon partner : JERRY
- New York Harbor sight : FERRY
- Don’t mess ____ me! : WITH
- Toy with two disks : YOYO
- Sport that you play without a ball: Decathlon spear : JAVELIN
- Sport that you play without a ball: Olympic sword sport : FENCING
- Sport that you play without a ball: “Tippy” craft : CANOE
- Sport that you play without a ball: Go into the water? : DIVE
- Sport that you play without a ball: Olympic bow sport : ARCHERY
- Sport that you play without a ball: Pub missile : DART
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 173.
See you next level.