If you are looking for Words More Level 181 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 181 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- _____ Presley, “The King Of Rock and Roll” : ELVIS
- Insects that build little hills : ANTS
- Front of lower jaw : CHIN
- Take as a thief : STEAL
- Going over the top yelling : SCREAMING
- Halloween broom-rider : WITCH
- Gambler’s hope : LUCK
- Yarn for a winter garment : WOOL
- ____ child; kid with no sibs : ONLY
- Leaving employment in their 60’s : RETIRING
- Well-known for something bad : INFAMOUS
- Music for famed trumpeter : JAZZ
- Green sin : ENVY
- Valentine’s Day gifts, often : ROSES
- A tiny bit open : AJAR
- Horrible dream : NIGHTMARE
- Actual; genuine : REAL
- Foot long items : SOCKS
- Bonfire results : ASHES
- Dermatologist’s subject : SKIN
- Queen… was the first English royal to live at the Buckingham Palace : VICTORIA
- Buckingham Palace has its own…, Coutts & Co., the royal family’s bank of choice : ATM
- When this is flown instead of the royal flag, that means the King is not at the Buckingham Palace : UNIONJACK
- Between 1838 and 1841, “the boy… ” broke into Buckingham Palace three times, well at least he was caught three times : JONES
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 182.
See you next level.