If you are looking for Words More Level 182 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 182 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Resort island near Naples : CAPRI
- Motion picture prize : OSCAR
- Common golden spring flowers that are national symbol of Wales : DAFFODILS
- Not hard : SOFT
- Egyptian goddess with cow’s horns : ISIS
- Fill-up filler, like coal or gas : FUEL
- US State that’s said to be “high in the middle”; Kentucky neighbor : OHIO
- Picked a card : DREW
- Part of a high-tech tangle : CORD
- Closings (of factories) : SHUTDOWNS
- Oil directly from a well : CRUDE
- See ya! : LATER
- Morning Routine: Starbucks pickup : COFFEE
- Morning Routine: One may have an AM/FM toggle : RADIO
- Morning Routine: Brief rainfall : SHOWER
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 183.
See you next level.