If you are looking for Words More Level 193 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 193 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Low-pH stuff : ACID
- One removed by a wine lover : CORK
- Hotel’s availability : ROOMS
- Sticky stuff, for a model perhaps : GLUE
- _____ Beckham and Victoria Beckham : DAVID
- Well-wisher’s wish : ALLTHEBEST
- Patch up; repair : MEND
- _____ on (continue) : CARRY
- Adjust a measuring device : CALIBRATES
- Petri dish gel : AGAR
- Stick (together); hang on (to) : CLING
- Noon, for many : LUNCHTIME
- Austrian neurologist Sigmund _____ who wrote The Interpretation of Dreams : FREUD
- Sharp-witted; perceptive : KEEN
- Not clear and precise; indefinite : UNSPECIFIC
- Deep hole : ABYSS
- Persian ____ (mediterranean sea in Western Asia) : GULF
- Not vertical : HORIZONTAL
- Physicist Newton : ISAAC
- Cape charger that is also zodiac animal : BULL
- Bar regular’s order, with “the” : USUAL
- Backbone or spine : GRIT
- Super-cool : NEAT
- Reason For Resignation: People you work with : COLLEAGUES
- Reason For Resignation: Extra period : OVERTIME
- Reason For Resignation: Period that’s is not now : FUTURE
- Reason For Resignation: People you work for : BOSS
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 194.
See you next level.