If you are looking for Words More Level 194 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 194 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Court loser’s recourse : APPEAL
- Distressing or painful events : TROUBLES
- Welcome mat’s place : STOOP
- Low-pH substance : ACID
- Food with bread soaked in eggs : FRENCHTOAST
- President’s rejection of a bill : VETO
- Small glass of spirits : SHOT
- Opening … (kickoff to the Olympics) : CEREMONY
- No ____, no gain : PAIN
- Clear the streets of snow : PLOW
- Hawaiian welcome word : ALOHA
- That is correct : RIGHT
- Butcher’s stock : MEAT
- Where the sun appears : EAST
- Like candlelight and flowers, say : ROMANTIC
- Random ____ of kindness : ACTS
- High enthusiasm : ZEAL
- Successful completion : ACHIEVEMENT
- The ____ of the Four — Sherlock Holmes tale : SIGN
- Get outta here! : LEAVE
- Rainwater downpipe on the exterior of a building : SPOUTING
- TV show often with a laugh track : SITCOM
- A Food Makes People Thirsty: Cinema supply : POPCORN
- A Food Makes People Thirsty: Driving hazard : ALCOHOL
- A Food Makes People Thirsty: Twisted treat : PRETZEL
- A Food Makes People Thirsty: Sandwich meat : HAM
- A Food Makes People Thirsty: Potato dish : CHIPS
- A Food Makes People Thirsty: Hard snack : NUT
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 195.
See you next level.