If you are looking for Words More Level 196 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 196 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Fat in the face : CHUBBY
- Famous for bad deeds : NOTORIOUS
- Quality of being well organized : STRUCTURE
- Scorpion attack : STING
- Laundry blemish : SPOT
- World’s largest desert : SAHARA
- Animal with a hump : CAMEL
- Debate topic : ISSUE
- High point : TOP
- Hit a door with your fist : KNOCK
- Onion covering : SKIN
- Run the show : LEAD
- Snail’s protection : SHELL
- The final point of something : END
- Off the leash : LOOSE
- Depleted atmospheric layer : OZONE
- Pile on the floor : CARPET
- Cold sweat emotion : FEAR
- Give way; surrender : YIELD
- For a particular purpose : SPECIALLY
- Goblets and the like : GLASSWARE
- Ordinary or usual : COMMON
- Sometimes People Can Not Stop…: Throat affliction : COUGH
- Sometimes People Can Not Stop…: Pat an infant : BURP
- Sometimes People Can Not Stop…: Fire cloud : SMOKE
- Sometimes People Can Not Stop…: Violent exhalation : SNEEZE
- Sometimes People Can Not Stop…: React in horror : SCREAM
- Sometimes People Can Not Stop…: Show sleepiness : YAWN
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 197.
See you next level.