If you are looking for Words More Level 198 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 198 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Burger topper : CHEESE
- Remains of a wreck : DEBRIS
- Pay a bribe to : BUYOFF
- Time of year when business is slack : OFFSEASON
- Reactions to bad jokes : BOOS
- Throw up, vomit : PUKE
- KFC order with cabbage : SLAW
- Laugh out ____ (lol) : LOUD
- Kid’s weekly cash : ALLOWANCE
- Evian, for one : RESORT
- Elephant’s opposite, symbolically : DONKEY
- What _____’t kill you makes you stronger : DOESNT
- Exercise Your Mind: Popular newspaper feature : CROSSWORD
- Exercise Your Mind: Digital challenge : SUDOKU
- Exercise Your Mind: Building bricks brand : LEGO
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 199.
See you next level.