If you are looking for Words More Level 205 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 205 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Benevolent and gentle in nature : KIND
- A head-rest on a bed : PILLOW
- What is it impossible to do with your eyes open? : SNEEZE
- Time to cover up on the beach? : HIGHTIDE
- A UK nationality : IRISH
- What pro gamblers know : ODDS
- A ___ awakening : RUDE
- Chance, hazard : RISK
- Big cat at the zoo : LION
- Obligation (or where it might fall?) : ONUS
- Trick someone, say : FOOL
- Correct but it isn’t left : RIGHT
- Deeply meaningful : PROFOUND
- Urgent request for a miracle, say : PRAYER
- Fix, patch up : REPAIR
- I need some assistance : HELP
- Westminster Abbey isn’t just the resting place for _____ of England, it also contains the tombs of Stephen Hawking, Charles Dickens, and many more : KINGS
- Westminster Abbey is also known to host royal ________, 17 so far (2022) : WEDDING
- Westminster Abbey has the oldest ____ in the world, cut from a single tree between 924 to 1030 : DOOR
- Despite its name, Westminster Abbey does not belong to the Church of England, rather it belongs to the _____ family : ROYAL
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 206.
See you next level.