If you are looking for Words More Level 207 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 207 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Condemns; informs on : DENOUNCES
- Psychiatric visit : SESSION
- Tropical storms : TYPHOONS
- You shouldn’t drive over this! : LIMIT
- ____ as if; pretends like : ACTS
- Drop liquid : SPILL
- Small mystical being : ELF
- Your browser will save it : HISTORY
- To bring physical ease to : COMFORT
- The nearest star : SUN
- Dwelling that is often humble : ABODE
- ____ and means : WAYS
- List in the back of some books : INDEX
- A break between acts of a play : INTERVAL
- Robbers at sea who attack other ships : PIRATES
- Skydiving need : PARACHUTE
- Beethoven’s first _______ was at age 6, organized by his father : CONCERT
- Beethoven’s most famous composition, ________ No. 5 in C Minor : SYMPHONY
- Beethoven’s date of _____ is not known, only the date of his baptism is known with certainty : BIRTH
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 208.
See you next level.