If you are looking for Words More Level 212 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 212 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Burst into tears : CRY
- Milk producer : COW
- Don Quixote setting : SPAIN
- Rising or falling ground : SLOPE
- West ____; prestigious academy : POINT
- Failing or defect : FAULT
- Tunnels for pedestrians : SUBWAYS
- Frothy dairy drink : MILKSHAKE
- Points out or shows : INDICATES
- Heart-protecting bones : RIBS
- Way to make yourself heard : YELL
- All the ____ (very popular) : RAGE
- Goal of cancer research : CURE
- Beneath the soil : UNDERGROUND
- Personal liberty : FREEDOM
- Neither rhyme ___ reason : NOR
- ___ Kat (chocolate candy bar) : KIT
- Computer command to go back : UNDO
- Mahjong piece : TILE
- Much of Generation Z, today : TEENAGERS
- Things That Are Dry: Shrivelled grape : RAISIN
- Things That Are Dry: Pottery substance : CLAY
- Things That Are Dry: Grass in bales : HAY
- Things That Are Dry: Pub drink : BEER
- Things That Are Dry: American biscuit : COOKIE
- Things That Are Dry: Squirrel food : NUT
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 213.
See you next level.