If you are looking for Words More Level 215 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 215 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Done by all people or things : UNIVERSAL
- Serving no purpose or function : USELESS
- Lines that never intersect : PARALLEL
- Vagueness of mind : HAZE
- React to a good joke : LAUGH
- Bath tablet : SOAP
- Catch by tricking : TRAP
- Make clear; explain : CLARIFY
- Excuse (a mistake) : FORGIVE
- Kangaroo movement : JUMP
- Lean to the left, say : TILT
- It’s beaten by scissors : PAPER
- Road bridge fee : TOLL
- Stimulus for a reaction : CATALYST
- Convict’s dreams : ESCAPES
- Edible fungi : MUSHROOMS
- Einstein politely turned down the offer to be the president of this country at age of 72 : ISREAL
- Einstein’s most-famed achievement, theory of general __________ : RELATIVITY
- Einstein fell in love with physics when he was given this magnetic device as a boy : COMPASS
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 216.
See you next level.