If you are looking for Words More Level 216 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 216 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Auction offer : BID
- Angler’s baits : WORMS
- Belly or gut : STOMACH
- The ____ of Zorro : MARK
- TV program : SHOW
- Famous Paris landmark : EIFFELTOWER
- The Beatles song: “____ Sadie” : SEXY
- Sausage meat : PORK
- Pub seat : STOOL
- First Greek letter : ALPHA
- Belly button : NAVEL
- Log construction : CABIN
- These are awarded in boxing, KOs for short : KNOCKOUTS
- Hole in the head for eyes : EYESOCKET
- Kind of vote for a shareholder : PROXY
- Serious criminal : FELON
- Bit of paper; _____ metal : SCRAP
- Oyster’s treasure : PEARL
- Sheep meat : LAMB
- Military group : ARMY
- Red berries that grow on canes : RASPBERRIES
- Honeycomb compartment : CELL
- Cutting-____ (pioneering) : EDGE
- Payments from the IRS : REFUNDS
- Grinning reveal these biting tools : TEETH
- Mr. and ___ Johnson : MRS
- Better learn from this library volume : BOOK
- Better learn from this place where students are taught : SCHOOL
- Better learn from this error or goof : MISTAKE
- Better learn from this school subject that works on the past : HISTORY
- Better learn from this model to be imitated : EXAMPLE
- Better learn from mom and dad : PARENTS
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 217.
See you next level.