If you are looking for Words More Level 22 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 22 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Identify the source of; _____ the line : TRACE
- Release, as a new album : DROP
- Bollywood’s country : INDIA
- Reuters or Bloomberg : NEWSAGENCY
- Where many sand castles are built : BEACHES
- Monday to Friday : WORKDAY
- Guitar or Violin : INSTRUMENT
- Croaking hoppers : FROGS
- Walrus cousin : SEAL
- Mountain line; narrow hilltop : RIDGE
- Animal Prints Used In Fashion: Milk source : COW
- Animal Prints Used In Fashion: Striped big cat : TIGER
- Animal Prints Used In Fashion: Kentucky Derby racer : HORSE
- Animal Prints Used In Fashion: Doe or fawn : DEER
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 23.
See you next level.