If you are looking for Words More Level 226 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 226 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Bargain bin site : BASEMENT
- Adds value to : ENRICHES
- Coast Guard Academy student; military trainee : CADET
- Building full of sports fans : ARENA
- Metal in kitchen foil : ALUMINUM
- White who is the oldest person ever to host “S.N.L.” : BETTY
- Rudolph’s boss : SANTA
- Band of musicians; body of instrumentalists : ORCHESTRA
- Help for a small climber : BOOST
- What cliff faces gradually do : ERODE
- Online help sources, briefly : FAQS
- Dermatologist’s concern : RASH
- Time for midday meal : LUNCHTIME
- Curry powder ingredient : CUMIN
- Thread-like : FILAR
- You hungry? “I’m ________!” : STARVING
- _____ time (when one is not working) : SPARE
- Eve of “The Brady Bunch” : PLUMB
- Diluted espresso coffee : AMERICANO
- Kindergarten learning : ALPHABET
- Crafty Rodent: Oregon State mascot : BEAVER
- Crafty Rodent: Runner in a wheel : HAMSTER
- Crafty Rodent: Acorn-hoarding rodent : SQUIRREL
- Crafty Rodent: Rocky Mountains rodent : MARMOT
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 227.
See you next level.