If you are looking for Words More Level 231 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 231 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Defeat in chess : CHECKMATE
- Quarrel, disagreement : DISPUTE
- Orange pieces : SEGMENTS
- The ____ of least resistance : PATH
- Homework for actors : LINES
- Take part in a ballot : VOTE
- Stop at the liquor store? : CORK
- Strives towards, …for the stars : REACHES
- Patching (together) : PIECING
- Dusk’s opposite : DAWN
- Fail to include : OMIT
- Short instruction : BRIEF
- Enthusiastic as a fan : AVID
- Committed treason, …his country : BETRAYED
- Insane people : PSYCHOS
- Famous buildings : LANDMARKS
- Oktoberfest service staff can carry up to this many beer mugs as once : EIGHTEEN
- Only beer from this city is allowed to be sold during Oktoberfest : MUNICH
- Locals know Oktoberfest as…, and now you’ll know what it means : WIESN
- You can’t start drinking until the _____ opens the first keg and says, “O’ zapft is” : MAYOR
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 232.
See you next level.