If you are looking for Words More Level 241 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 241 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Marathoner’s concern : CRAMP
- Additional; supplementary : EXTRA
- Paul who played Crocodile Dundee : HOGAN
- _____ than that … : OTHER
- Present century we’re in : TWENTYFIRST
- Bring to a halt : CEASE
- Without a dime : BROKE
- Insurance submission : CLAIM
- Within easy reach : HANDY
- Cowardly Lion’s desire : COURAGE
- Deposit or withdrawal : TRANSACTION
- Eventually become : ENDUP
- Mayhem; utter chaos : HAVOC
- Group of sheep : FLOCK
- Think one step _____ of others : AHEAD
- Excess population : OVERSPILL
- Swamped, … by work : OVERWHELMED
- Eats like a sparrow : PECKS
- Bring down, as a flag : LOWER
- Post-blizzard need : PLOW
- Innocent sheep : LAMB
- Abandon, informally : DITCH
- Shape of a DNA strand : HELIX
- Sphere lay in the socket : EYEBALL
- Visit a medieval castle: Grandiose dwelling : MANSION
- Visit a medieval castle: Place for a ruler : THRONE
- Visit a medieval castle: Wedding venue : CHAPEL
- Visit a medieval castle: Pigeon house : DOVECOTE
- Visit a medieval castle: Mime barrier : WALL
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 242.
See you next level.