If you are looking for Words More Level 244 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 244 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Heartbeat or wrist check : PULSE
- Trash, like a plan : SCRAP
- Like many immigrants, can speak two languages : BILINGUAL
- Dairy Queen offerings : BLIZZARDS
- Sounding like Popeye : RASPY
- _____ off (avert) : STAVE
- Bond’s forte : ESPIONAGE
- Future sunflower : SEED
- Prepare, as one’s loins : GIRD
- Encircles, … the town : SURROUNDS
- Ill-tempered, as a baby : FUSSY
- Hunter’s weapon : RIFLE
- Surgeon’s work : OPERATION
- ____ from ear to ear : GRIN
- Summer hangout : POOL
- James Bond movie “The Living _________” : DAYLIGHTS
- I’ll think about it : MAYBE
- Boat in an Olympic slalom event : CANOE
- Unfinished business or details : LOOSEENDS
- Recognition of an acquaintance : KNOWLEDGE
- Russian author of “Children of the Sun” : GORKY
- And the _____ goes to … : OSCAR
- Things You Use To Kill Insects: Nighttime footwear : SLIPPERS
- Things You Use To Kill Insects: Theater need : CURTAIN
- Things You Use To Kill Insects: Skunk’s defense : SPRAY
- Things You Use To Kill Insects: Shoe insert : FOOT
- Things You Use To Kill Insects: Piano duet quartet : HANDS
- Things You Use To Kill Insects: Bibliophile’s item : BOOK
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 245.
See you next level.