If you are looking for Words More Level 246 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 246 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Software test version : BETA
- Bluff formed by a fault : SCARP
- Noisy crib toy : RATTLE
- Castle-storming hurdle : MOAT
- Severely overcharge : GOUGE
- Certain political strategist : SPINDOCTOR
- Oasis or Pink Floyd : BAND
- Was true to, as one’s word : KEPT
- Simple, introductory; phase of school : ELEMENTARY
- Not play by the rules : CHEAT
- Poke, nudge : PROD
- Debit alternative : CREDIT
- Right out of the oven : FRESH
- Sudden change of mind : WHIM
- Running Along A Fixed Track: Connected cars : TRAIN
- Running Along A Fixed Track: Time teller : CLOCK
- Running Along A Fixed Track: Our “mother” : EARTH
- Running Along A Fixed Track: Second-smallest planet : MARS
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 247.
See you next level.