If you are looking for Words More Level 29 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 29 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- ___ Royal Highness : HIS
- Hilton or Marriott : HOTEL
- Stop right there! : HALT
- Put handcuffs on criminals : ARREST
- The Sun ____ Rises by Ernest Hemingway : ALSO
- Farm area unit : ACRE
- Six official languages of the UN: Arabic, Chinese, _______, French, Russian and Spanish : ENGLISH
- Job that involves ladder climbing : FIREFIGHTER
- Lipstick holder : TUBE
- A type of card for money : CREDIT
- Early morning time : DAWN
- Cause of spillage : LEAK
- Danish or tart : PASTRY
- Get bigger in size : GROW
- Temperature measurer : THERMOMETER
- Bank account’s current total : BALANCE
- Path for cars : ROAD
- ____ Karenina by Leo Tolstoy : ANNA
- An empty space within : HOLLOW
- Mail office : POST
- Greenhouse growth : PLANT
- Solar energy source : SUN
- Things You Throw: Paving unit : STONE
- Things You Throw: Dumpster fill : TRASH
- Things You Throw: Summer game : BASEBALL
- Things You Throw: Pub missile : DART
- Things You Throw: Upper limits : CAPS
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 30.
See you next level.