If you are looking for Words More Level 33 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 33 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Cook on a spit, say : ROAST
- The “F” of “FBI” : FEDERAL
- Spoke secretly and softly : WHISPERED
- Support financially : FUND
- Partner of “dot” in Morse code : DASH
- Exam pass level : GRADE
- Length measurement tool : RULER
- Covers with tar : PAVES
- Very overweight : OBESE
- Tower of _____ (site in Genesis) : BABEL
- Absent excuse of the accused : ALIBI
- When doubled, “I agree!” : HEAR
- Shrek, for one : OGRE
- Deep thinker, like Plato, or Aristotle : PHILOSOPHER
- Casual blue pants : JEANS
- What endangered species face : EXTINCTIONS
- With no clothes on : NAKED
- Yard boundary, at times : HEDGE
- Natural ability or special talent : KNACK
- Big name in jeans; Wranglers competitor : LEVIS
- Seven-_____ cake : LAYER
- The Divine Comedy and “Inferno” writer : DANTE
- Santa Might Get Rid Of It When Retires: Rudolph and teammates : REINDEER
- Santa Might Get Rid Of It When Retires: His lifelong color? : RED
- Santa Might Get Rid Of It When Retires: Conveyance : SLEIGH
- Santa Might Get Rid Of It When Retires: Gifts container : SACK
- Santa Might Get Rid Of It When Retires: Bell sound : JINGLE
- Santa Might Get Rid Of It When Retires: His believer? : KID
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 34.
See you next level.