If you are looking for Words More Level 38 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 38 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Astronaut’s rocket : SPACECRAFT
- Suction cleaner for carpet : VACUUM
- No ____ done (“I’m fine”) : HARM
- Song on a CD : TRACK
- Say the same thing : REPEAT
- Grow tiresome : WEAR
- Top ____ (clear layer of nail polish) : COAT
- Failings or defects : FAULTS
- Weak and dizzy; difficult to see : FAINT
- Curling ____ (hairstyling implement) : IRON
- Big Ben’s city : LONDON
- Thanksgiving Day dessert : PUMPKINPIE
- Movie Shooting: Picture-taking device : CAMERA
- Movie Shooting: Reduction in amount : CUT
- Movie Shooting: Director’s shout : ACTION
- Movie Shooting: Photographer’s purchase : FILM
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 39.
See you next level.