If you are looking for Words More Level 42 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 42 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- The King’s ______ (Oscar-winning movie) : SPEECH
- Like a one-lane bridge : NARROW
- Major breakthrough; TV channel : DISCOVERY
- Magazine editions, eg : ISSUES
- Goes around; rotates rapidly : WHIRLS
- Wildlife enclosure in a city : ZOO
- Giant fireball in the sky : SUN
- Country of romance and fashion : FRANCE
- Going straight to the point : DIRECT
- They lease out properties : LANDLORDS
- Novelist, for example : WRITER
- Quite beautiful; extremely attractive : PRETTY
- Hiding Something: key to admission : PASSWORD
- Hiding Something: Outside of book : COVER
- Hiding Something: Unknown to others : SECRET
- Hiding Something: Cook up stories : LIE
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 43.
See you next level.