If you are looking for Words More Level 5 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 5 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Summer month : AUGUST
- Colorful sign in the sky after rain : RAINBOW
- Thesaurus is full of them : SYNONYMS
- Road sign you have to break for : STOP
- Right now’ in a memo : ASAP
- Hit with your foot : KICK
- Twinkle Twinkle Little ____ : STAR
- Cash-withdrawal in a convenience store : ATM
- Light-switch setting : OFF
- Travel documents at the airport : PASSPORTS
- Go back to square ___ : ONE
- ___ or no? : YES
- Extremely well-off : RICH
- First-place medal : GOLD
- Skin reminder of a surgery : SCAR
- Give a paying job to : HIRE
- Inflatable items at a party : BALLOONS
- Spectacles to see better : GLASSES
- Season : WINTER
- 90’s Blockbuster with Hanks as an animated cowboy : TOYSTORY
- 90’s Blockbuster with Winslet cruising in the sea : TITANIC
- 90’s Blockbuster with Swayze in the Pottery Barn : GHOST
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 6.
See you next level.