If you are looking for Words More Level 52 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 52 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Drive too fast : SPEED
- Column crosser : ROW
- Bring to a halt : END
- Gal’s partner : GUY
- Bagged leaves to drink : TEA
- It’s ___ or never : NOW
- Saucepan cover : LID
- In two equal parts : HALFANDHALF
- Sports places with many drivers and holes : GOLFCOURSES
- Bell-shaped sea creature : JELLYFISH
- Mix with a spoon : STIR
- Use your sense of touch : FEEL
- Numberless, too many to remember : COUNTLESS
- Neighbourhood store : CONVENIENCE
- Opposition, disagreement : DISAPPROVAL
- ___ volunteers? : ANY
- A drinking-vessel for coffee : MUG
- ___ or con : PRO
- Put into service : USE
- ___ don’t say! : YOU
- Bride’s reply : IDO
- Start up the mountain : CLIMB
- People Pat Their Pockets To Find: Writing need : PEN
- People Pat Their Pockets To Find: Container for bills : WALLET
- People Pat Their Pockets To Find: Spectacles on nose : GLASSES
- People Pat Their Pockets To Find: Two-sided deciders : COINS
- People Pat Their Pockets To Find: Business identity : CARD
- People Pat Their Pockets To Find: Chewing candy : GUM
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 53.
See you next level.