If you are looking for Words More Level 55 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 55 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Symptom treated by aspirin : HEADACHE
- Pirate’s facial attire : EYEPATCH
- Rate per hundred : PERCENTAGE
- Citric fruit : LEMON
- Nothing but ___! (boast on a basketball court) : NET
- Loaf in the kitchen : BREAD
- ____ Coast (Seattle and San Diego are on it) : WEST
- Restricting chains : SHACKLES
- Play devil’s… is to stimulate a discussion by presenting an opposite view : ADVOCATE
- What’s stronger than “might” : WILL
- High narrow crest : RIDGE
- Thick cloud of mist : FOG
- Pavarotti’s vocal range : TENOR
- Rehearsing : PRACTICING
- Apprehended by the police : ARRESTED
- Adults have grown out of them : CHILDREN
- French Fashion: Handbags by Thierry : HERMES
- French Fashion: Perfume by Coco : CHANEL
- French Fashion: Watches and jewelry by Louis-Francois : CARTIER
- French Fashion: Dress by Christian : DIOR
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 56.
See you next level.