If you are looking for Words More Level 61 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 61 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- _______ band, a narrow strip of rubber formed into a loop for holding objects together : ELASTIC
- Counterpart of criminal : CIVIL
- Too much weight to carry : HEAVY
- Makes music with the voice : SINGS
- Request for food in a restaurant : ORDER
- Timetables; lists of appointments : SCHEDULES
- Washing liquid to clean dishes; Tide or Cheer : DETERGENT
- Fill-in-the-_____ type of clues in Word Hike is usually the easier ones : BLANK
- Semiaquatic behemoth : HIPPO
- It is the highest form of flattery : IMITATION
- Close and open eyes quickly : BLINK
- True/_____ test : FALSE
- Get your hands off me! : LETGO
- An item of cutlery : KNIFE
- Test of one’s abilities : CHALLENGE
- Place your foot on it on a bike : PEDAL
- Look the _____ way : OTHER
- Black bird; boast : CROW
- URL starter : HTTP
- Choose someone by voting : ELECT
- Jack’s fairy tale foe : GIANT
- Clear, as a whiteboard : ERASE
- Makeup mishap or calligraphy fail : SMEAR
- Not so dry : MOISTER
- Cannot Be Held In Your Hands: Electric spark : LIGHTNING
- Cannot Be Held In Your Hands: Idea : THOUGHT
- Cannot Be Held In Your Hands: Illumination : LIGHT
- Cannot Be Held In Your Hands: Martin Luther King Jr. had one : DREAM
- Cannot Be Held In Your Hands: It’s served in prison : TIME
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 62.
See you next level.