If you are looking for Words More Level 63 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 63 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Letter of…; college applicant’s joy : ACCEPTANCE
- Armed to the _____ : TEETH
- JPMorgan Chase is one : BANK
- African deer-like animal : ANTELOPE
- Name of a book, etc. : TITLE
- Enemy of the three little pigs : WOLF
- Large road vehicle with pickup or semi : TRUCK
- Sign in a mathematical sum : PLUS
- Advanced in rank : PROMOTED
- Bark used as spice : CINNAMON
- Topic for a book club : THEME
- Don’t have to assume : KNOW
- Friday the 13th : JASON
- C’est la vie means “This is ____” in French : LIFE
- Paper coming down on newly-formed union : CONFETTI
- On the Moon, _____ landing : LUNAR
- A hole in a hill : CAVE
- Man-made orbiting items around the Earth : SATELLITES
- The Louvre has been existed for more than eight… : CENTURIES
- The Louvre was named after this French military leader until 1814 : NAPOLEON
- This most famous Lisa resides in the Louvre : MONA
- _____ pyramids can be found at the Louvre : FIVE
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 64.
See you next level.