If you are looking for Words More Level 64 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 64 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Laundry bottle that turns things white : BLEACH
- Bubbling with heat : BOILING
- Debris in a toaster : CRUMBS
- Female protagonist, like Wonder Woman : HEROINE
- Wildernesses; desolate areas : WASTELANDS
- Not shaky, unwavering : STEADY
- First word in a letter to Santa : DEAR
- Garden tube : HOSE
- Winter transport : SLED
- What do you ____ Justin Bieber : MEAN
- Novelist Victor, author of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” : HUGO
- Green cocktail garnish : LIME
- Toy bricks name : LEGO
- Turned right, like Dobbin : GEED
- On rare occasions : SELDOM
- American torch : FLASHLIGHT
- Not known by a lot of people : OBSCURE
- Quack’s cure-all : ELIXIR
- What “Lights out” signifies : BEDTIME
- A … disk is a flexible magnetic disk formerly used to store data : FLOPPY
- High Proteins: Oval shaped nut : ALMOND
- High Proteins: Oil source : SESAME
- High Proteins: Bird-to-be : EGG
- High Proteins: Prawn kin : SHRIMP
- High Proteins: Most steaks : BEEF
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 65.
See you next level.