If you are looking for Words More Level 66 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 66 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Leave the workforce due to old age : RETIRE
- Need for tug-of-war : ROPE
- Greek god of war : ARES
- Museum art displays : EXHIBITIONS
- Commercial line, like “Just Do It” from Nike or “I’m Lovin It” from McDonald’s : SLOGAN
- Campaign rally decoration : BANNER
- Hammered item : NAIL
- Gut-busting; very amusing : HILARIOUS
- Body imperfection : DENT
- Fe, chemically : IRON
- Persians on the floor : RUGS
- Prevent from having puppies or kittens : SPAY
- Self-important type : SNOB
- Logician’s “therefore” : ERGO
- Opposite of one-way (plane ticket) : ROUNDTRIP
- Breathing organ inside : LUNG
- Whine like a baby : SNIVEL
- Ketchup ingredient : TOMATO
- Knowledges or skills gained over time : EXPERIENCES
- Rider’s handful; bridle attachment : REIN
- What have we here? : MYMY
- Iroquoian people, or a hair style named for them : MOHAWK
- Reason For Sudden Closing Car Windows: Pour : RAIN
- Reason For Sudden Closing Car Windows: Using a cell : PHONING
- Reason For Sudden Closing Car Windows: Bam, bang or boom : NOISE
- Reason For Sudden Closing Car Windows: Freedom from intrusion : PRIVACY
- Reason For Sudden Closing Car Windows: Software glitch : BUG
- Reason For Sudden Closing Car Windows: Smell bad : STINK
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 67.
See you next level.