If you are looking for Words More Level 7 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 7 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Disney movie, “______ and the Beast” : BEAUTY
- Yellow-skinned curved fruits : BANANAS
- Where most people get into hot water for a soak : BATHTUB
- Two-wheeled vehicles you can ride : BICYCLES
- Not hard : SOFT
- Drive on this side of the road in England : LEFT
- So ___, so good’ : FAR
- If at first you don’t succeed, ___, ___ again : TRY
- It lasts seven days : WEEK
- Salty liquid drop from your eye : TEAR
- Inquisitional sentence signaled by “?” : QUESTION
- To end a marriage : DIVORCE
- In the Wizard of Oz, what was the Cowardly Lion looking for? : COURAGE
- Detects with the nose : SMELLS
- Statue Of Liberty: This in her left hand has the date of the Declaration of Independence : TABLET
- Statue Of Liberty: It’s the universal symbol of _______ : FREEDOM
- Statue Of Liberty: It’s an emblem of the friendship between the people of America and this country : FRANCE
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 8.
See you next level.