If you are looking for Words More Level 72 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 72 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Direction of Antarctica : SOUTH
- Not fit for diving : SHALLOW
- Chain lubricant : OIL
- Neither here ___ there : NOR
- Protections for inventors : PATENTS
- Employment agency listings : JOBS
- ___ Walks in Beauty: Byron’s poem : SHE
- Elderly relative : GRANDPA
- No-winner situation : TIE
- Letters signifying debt : IOU
- Strike a _______ (give equal importance to two things) : BALANCE
- ___ Men TV show starring Jon Hamm and January Jones : MAD
- First-aid ___ : KIT
- Square dancer’s need to perform : PARTNER
- State tree of Massachusetts : ELM
- Purposes, objects : AIMS
- Live long and _______: “Star Trek” blessing : PROSPER
- ___ de creme: a French dessert custard : POT
- Joke around : KID
- Night time : EVENING
- Queen’s rule : REIGN
- Can Be Passed At The Dinner Table: Sea seasoning : SALT
- Can Be Passed At The Dinner Table: Dental stick : TOOTHPICK
- Can Be Passed At The Dinner Table: Diner freebie : BREAD
- Can Be Passed At The Dinner Table: Sneeze cause : PEPPER
- Can Be Passed At The Dinner Table: Table cloth : NAPKIN
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 73.
See you next level.