If you are looking for Words More Level 74 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 74 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- It’s taken by students : CLASS
- Newspaper strip : COMIC
- Political debate topic : ISSUE
- Do this when you are thirsty : DRINK
- Shake _____ (American fast casual restaurant) : SHACK
- Upkeep, regular repairs of a building : MAINTENANCE
- Decorated parade vehicle : FLOAT
- Self-satisfied smile : SMIRK
- Type of tree that produces coconuts : PALM
- Swimming venue in the backyard : POOL
- Soup maker’s vessels : STOCKPOTS
- Alert and awake : CONSCIOUS
- Be deficient in; be short of : LACK
- Beach washer : TIDE
- Shipping container : CRATE
- Flash of light; something in your eye : GLEAM
- Ice cream dessert served in a boat with a certain yellow fruit : BANANASPLIT
- Serpentine creature with many heads killed by Hercules : HYDRA
- _____ And Sensibility, Jane Austen novel : SENSE
- C.I.A. concern : MOLES
- He who _____ does not listen to himself!: Nietzsche : OBEYS
- What you do to a button : PRESS
- Lower-body tattoo site : ANKLE
- Air show highlights : LOOPS
- Smells Good, But Don’t Eat: Eggnog spice : CINNAMON
- Smells Good, But Don’t Eat: Freebie in a hotel bathroom : SHAMPOO
- Smells Good, But Don’t Eat: Thing to snuff : CANDLE
- Smells Good, But Don’t Eat: Jay Gatsby’s love : DAISY
- Smells Good, But Don’t Eat: Dial in a tub : SOAP
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 75.
See you next level.