If you are looking for Words More Level 8 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 8 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Harvest moon month : OCTOBER
- Pretty ______ with a cherry on top! : PLEASE
- Saturday + Sunday : WEEKEND
- Comedians that don’t like to sit : STANDUP
- Grass in front of the house : LAWN
- Raven-like bird : CROW
- List of food offerings in a restaurant : MENU
- For Whom the ____ Tolls : BELL
- Type of illusion for your eyes : OPTICAL
- Tall long-necked animal : GIRAFFE
- The earth surface : GROUND
- Charge this part of the phone : BATTERY
- Keep that away from me, I’m allergic to the sting : BEE
- Does that chocolate bar contain this? Because I’m allergic : PEANUT
- Is it spring already? Here comes the sneeze : POLLEN
- I can’t have pets because I’m allergic to this : FUR
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 9.
See you next level.